Additional Chinese language features include:
One-Step Pinyin Input
Partial Pinyin Input
Japanese XT9® supports hard and soft QWERTY keypads.
Key features include:
"Sloppy-Type" Regional Error Correction
Nuance Mobile Developer’s Program
What Is It?:
NMDP is an invitation-only program for leading-edge companies doing business in the mobile and consumer electronics device categories. Experience and innovation are some of the defining criteria of program members, as well as their ability to extend the Nuance Mobile Framework. NMDP members may claim "XT9 Compatible" for their commercially viable products, develop demo integrations, and gain access to co-marketing opportunities.
NMDP provides a distribution channel for application developers that accelerates revenue growth and reduces investment costs. The program also creates a pipeline of innovative products and services that may be efficiently bundled with Nuance speech and text input products to deliver incremental value to end users.
Who Is It For?:
- Develop plug-in components for the Nuance Open Interface Framework
- Develop custom language and context databases
- Develop mobile applications that draw on ay type of input
- Develop mobile platforms. Interested in integrating NOIF as a component of their mobile platform
NMDP provides access to:
- Developer SDKs
- Hosted Developer Node: "The Café"
- "Café" access
- Training materials
Partner Support (Eval Packages)
- Additional languages
- Integration assistance
- Extended evaluation period
- Demo privileges
- Access to Partner API’s
- Joint promotion and press releases