Comparing and detecting differences in similar PDF documents is made easy with the document compare feature – a critical feature for checking PDF files that have been shared with others, and especially for the legal, government and professional services industries.
Remove sensitive information
As concerns for privacy and security increase, so to does the need and opportunity to more easily protect content. eCopy PDF Pro Office delivers industry-leading search, redaction and document security features in simple tools that everyone can use. Ideal for HR professionals to remove salary and social security numbers, for legal organizations to redact confidential information, and for government agencies to quickly process documents for release to the public.
Create searchable PDF files and fillable forms
Don’t let the hassle of filling out long forms slow down business. The auto-detect feature automatically identifies a non-searchable PDF file and offers to make it searchable or editable with a single click. It will also identify a non-fillable form and offers using FormTyper™ to convert it into a fillable PDF form that you can complete, save, and email.
Manage document reviews
Effectively exchange ideas and provide directions by adding notes, stamps, call-outs and more to documents. View, organize, prioritize, and update all your comments using the convenient Comment Panel. Now it is possible to distribute a PDF for comment, easily merge all sticky-notes and annotations into a master PDF document.
Turn paper into PDF more productively
Create PDF files directly from your scanner with time-saving one-click scanning to PDF. Scan to standard image, searchable or editable PDF formats. Scan and highlight, cross-out, underline or redact— all in a single step. You can even set up and manage a central network scan inbox that also connects to eCopy ShareScan®.
Produce more professional-looking documents
Deliver documents that look as good in print as they do on screen—no matter where you send or view them. Combine any type of file and/or folder into striking PDF Portfolios—with attractive cover pages that guide your audience—that can be viewed with any popular PDF reader. Even add pictures, graphics, movies, audio or 3D drawings to communicate your message with attention-grabbing style.
Meet accessibility standards
Automatically tag PDF files for accessibility and Section 508 compliance. It’s a fast, easy way to help ensure document compliance with Section 508 and other accessibility standards.
A computer with a Intel Pentium III or higher processor
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Editions
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 2
- Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows 2003, 2008 Server, Citrix, Active Directory, WTS (Windows Terminal Server)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or above
- 512MB of memory (RAM), 1GB recommended
- 500 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 50 MB working space needed during installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program.
- To save DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files (for Microsoft Office 2007 Word, Excel and PowerPoint) you should have or install Microsoft .NET 3.0+ Framework on Windows XP. The different XPS related conversions do not require having Microsoft .NET 3.0 Framework installed.
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large color PDF files. Hyper-thread enabled or multiprocessor systems can deliver better performance.