Nuance Hosts Boston Panel Discussion:
What Will Make Technology Work for Physicians and Patients?
BURLINGTON, Mass., – March 19, 2014 – Nuance Communications, Inc. is gathering key healthcare leaders for a panel discussion to address current physician frustrations with technology and explore what needs to change to bring physicians back to the art of medicine and to patients.
- John D. Halamka, MD, MS, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Steven J. Stack, MD, past chair of the American Medical Association (AMA); served on multiple federal advisory groups for ONC on HIT, practicing emergency physician
- Keith Dreyer, DO, PhD, FACR, Vice Chairman of Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Adam Landman, MD, MS, MIS, MHS, CMIO, Health Information and Integration at Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Moderator: Paul Weygandt, MD, JD, MPH, MBA, CCS, CPE, Vice President of Physician Services, Nuance Communications
About Nuance Communications, Inc
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) is a leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Its technologies, applications and services make the user experience more compelling by transforming the way people interact with devices and systems. Every day, millions of users and thousands of businesses experience Nuance’s proven applications. For more information, please visit www.nuance.com.
Trademark reference: Nuance and the Nuance logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Nuance Communications, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. All other company names or product names referenced herein may be the property of their respective owners.